Selection Criteria for new Board Members with ARCH:
1. Be in Active Hypnotherapy Practice
2. Be in agreement with our Constitution, Bylaws, Standards of Practice, and Code of Ethics as they presently stand
3. Be accepting of our Mission Statement
4. Have one or more of the following Skills
- Public Relations
5. Have Attributes of Confidentiality
6. Have Available
- Home - PC for Email Correspondence
- Home - PC for Teleconference Calls
- Personal and Private Email Address
- Printer for required document printing
The purpose of a board member is to give guidance and leadership to the membership - setting goals and strategies for the future.
As far as responsibilities, it would all depend on your own giftings and what you would bring to the board.
There are different roles that are filled on a board and each one carries different responsibilities so it would depend on your role. These various roles are President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Membership Director, Directors at Large, so again, it would all depend on what role you were asked to hold.
At this point in time, we are pursuing the interest of those who would consider taking part on the board without making any absolute decision until we have had full discussion as a Board beforehand.
We appreciate your interest in this consideration.